Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Should I?

Why am I so attached with Anj?
I got a little scared that I might have fallen in love so hard.
Should I pull away? Before it becomes too late for me to recover once I get hurt.
I even vaguely remember when was the last time I fell in love. Was it 4 years ago?
And it might be the very first time I fell in love like this, I developed feelings over time.

God, please give me a sign. Should I pull away now before it becomes too late?

No comments: