Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Kath a Keeper?

Sent by Kath. God, I think it was meant to be that I met her. She may become my Christian friend, reminding me about you.

Potential partner? I am not sure. I need to get to know her first. She might be too good to be true. If yes, becoming a bff is better than to be in a romantic relationship with her. It's because becoming a good friend will go a lifetime than a romantic partner that may end anytime. And I guess, she's a keeper. 😁

Thank you God for using Kath in sharing your words to me. These words are very soothing on me.

No comments: