Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Friday, August 09, 2024

Bat kinikilig si Rove 😅

For the past few days, I get to spent more time with Anj, even via call. Maybe because she was so sick.

She was sick since Tuesday night. I talked to her for hours at night and the whole day last Wednesday 'cause we're both on SL. It was the first time she was open to me about what she felt throughout her recovery. She didn't gave me details about her check-up though. Anyway, good thing she's doing well now.

The last time we talked for long was last night till this early morning before she got up, around 9hrs+.

Delikado na naman ako. Bakit ba kinikilig na naman ako.~

No comments: