Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Monday, August 26, 2024

If possible

I love you Anj. Hope you feel the same way too.
If possible, I want to see you everyday.
If possible, I want to hug and cuddle you everyday.
If possible, I want to kiss you everyday.
If possible, I want you to be the first person I see lying next to me every time I wake up.
If possible, I want to serve you and make you laugh always.
If possible, I want you to be my future wife and my last partner.

No comments: