Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Thursday, August 08, 2024

Don’t overthink. Just enjoy whatever life has to offer.

I think I just overthink.
When Anj is not responding for so long or just seen-zoned my messages, I tend to flip.

I worry that I might be wasting my time and she might not say "yes" to my question "will you be my girlfriend?"

I should entertain myself. I have lots of things to do when not working. I have games to play, books to read, weights to work out, Netflix to watch, etc. I should not depend on other people. I can entertain myself. I have my own space.

Anyway, based on the computation that women tend to fall in love after first date (average 134 days), Anj is estimated to fall in love by Oct 25th. This is quite long for me. My anxiety gets higher. πŸ˜… This is more than 5 months since we met.

Am I in a hurry? Why should I? I thought my next relationship should be my last? I thought the next woman would be my fiancé then my wife? I can no longer afford more heart breaks and wasted time. Then I should take my time getting to know her. I should let God and the Universe do their job in making me close to my person.

For now, I got lots of activities. During the week, busy with work, house chores, workout, and read books. During weekend, I can go out and do adventures (hike, freedive, skydive, hangout with friends, etc) and play video games.

Then I have no reason to be in a hurry. To be in a relationship so fast. I should take things slow and take my time, if what I really wanted is someone I will marry and be with for the rest of my life.

Let Your will Thy be done oh God. I trust you in this life. I'm even not sure if I was really an alien in my previous life. πŸ˜… If ever I'll get reincarnated, I don't want to be a human being again. Better to live in another planet. Haha. For now, I'll just enjoy whatever this life has to offer. I was born with nothing and I will leave Earth eventually with nothing.

No comments: