Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Let go the thoughts

I've asked the Universe to give Angela Hapin as my wife. Yes, I want her in my life. However, if my guardian angels, Spirits, the Universe, God and Christ have already laid my destined partner in life who might not be her, then I should accept it and be grateful for it. My God's plan is greater than anything else. I trust Him with all my heart. He knows best who I should spend the rest of my life with. He knows who I will complement with best.

I will not push myself to Angela anymore. If she's really for me, she'll eventually stay whatever be my effort.

Let His will Thy be done.

Let it go~ Let it go~

No comments: