Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

He’s my new and alone cupid

I finally deleted my okc and bumble accounts. 

I am already tired of meeting people na may mga topak o toyo. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

I am letting you God be my cupid to find my till-death-do-us-apart partner. Partner I will spend the rest of my life with. 

May she be beautiful inside and out. Physically, if it's not much of a request, someone who is tall, pretty, and slim. Internally, who is loyal, faithful, know how to cook, knows how to budget, good communicator, accept for who I am (introvert), Ms Independent, smart, and God fearing.

I already lift up to you all aspects of my life. I'll be a traveler and an adventurer again so that I may see the wonders you've created oh God. 

No comments: