Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Protect me from evil spirits God

I think I was being ghosted.
I was ghosted by Angela Hapin.
Damn! Why did I let her? I was so stupid.
I was so stupid that I let someone again to manipulate me.
God, kayo na bahala sa kanya. Karma will do the work.
God, kayo na bahala sa utak at puso ko. Please help me forget everything and move on faster.

God, please ilayo nyo ko from the evil eyes and spirits/humans with wicked intentions. They'll only hurt me. Please protect me oh God.

I pray all these things in Jesus name. Amen!

No comments: