Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, July 07, 2024

Don’t give up. Just try and try. You’re still young.

This afternoon, my grandma called my mom who ended up talking to me. We talked about work. She asked my course, where do I work, etc. Then she said that I should find a job in Australia since I graduated IT. She said that the salary is big for IT graduates.

She said, "Wag ka susuko. Try lang ng try. Bata kapa naman. Basta don't give up." And some "sayang.. try mo lang."

I told her that I'll try to save money first then I'll go there as tourist. Then try my luck to find a job. It's because IT companies preferred people living already in Australia. Maybe because they don't want to spend money to sponsor the travel of foreign nationals. Also told her that I will live at their house for the meantime. 😅 She said okay and willing to drive me as long as she can still drive.

She said that Sydney has lots of IT companies. And I can travel via train from their house.

——

Anyway, the line she said to me suddenly hit me. I am still young. I should still try harder and not give up in life.

For now, I'll save up. Then pursue the small potential business I am thinking of. I'll also look for other opportunities online. I'll try real estate.

Thank you God for the message. I don't know para saan yung message na yun but I think it's general about my life. Actually, sakto rin sya sa lovelife ko. 😅 Sakto rin sya sa financial aspect ng life ko since nalugi ako sa last investment ko.

Please guide me continuously. Please give me a gift of discernment so that I'll know what to do next in my life. That I will be able to make sound decisions and remove the people and things that will not do any good to me. Thank you God for everything. In Jesus name, amen!

No comments: