Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Friday, June 07, 2024

My prayers

God,

First of all, thank you for answering my prayers 3 years ago. I prayed for a partner who's loyal, faithful, good cook, may paninindigan, magaling sa pera, and wife material. You gave Carol to me.

But I missed something in my prayers. the most essential thing I didn't realize is very important not until recently - to be a good communicator - since I myself is not good enough also. 😅

I failed my last relationship because of poor communications. Problems were left unresolved. They piled up then one day, just exploded.

Now, I don't know if I am still qualified to ask for my destined partner or person.

God, please let me meet this time my destined partner or person. I can't afford any heartbreaks anymore. I'm praying for my future woman who is wife material, faithful, loyal, love me unconditionally, whom I'll love unconditionally, good communicator where we can talk and discuss even the most sensitive or serious topics about us, good cook, good with financials/money, pet lover, and very patient.

These may be a lot but I pray for this woman to be the one I'll settle down with until my last breath in this life.

Thank you God and I love you.

No comments: