Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Saturday, June 08, 2024

A fling and my prayers

Di ko deserve to.
Di ko deserve si Ange.
Di ko deserve ang taong pang free time lang ako.
Di ko deserve magmakaawa ng oras nya.
Di ko deserve ipagpilitan sarili ko sa taong pinagtatabuyan ako.

I don't deserve this kind of relationship.

God, if Ange is not the woman I am praying for, please take her away from my life. I don't want to invest my time and feelings to the person that's not right for me.

God, please introduce me to the woman that's destined for me. A woman I can settle down with. A woman who is a good cook, good with financials and money, with integrity, faithful and loyal, a good communicator, someone who will not force me to be someone I am not (e.g. introvert to extrovert), someone I can easily connect with and talk to for hours with meaningful and enjoyable conversations, Ms Independent, and most of all, God-fearing.

So help me God. Amen.

No comments: