Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Thank you for her

Dear God,

Please let me know the soonest if Anj is the right woman for me. As much as I would like her to be my woman, I'm still not sure how she really see me. She said she's still undecided. But she never told me the reason why. She only mentioned that it's giving her second thoughts and it confuses her. Should I continue pursuing a person who's not sure if she's already ready to be in a relationship? I don't want to waste each other's time that's why I want to make sure that she's the one for me.

In the end, thank you for letting me meet her. I was really hoping that she'll reciprocate my love in the near future.

Thank you Jesus and the Holy Spirit for always keeping her safe.

Amen!

No comments: