Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Friday, May 31, 2024

Casual conversation with Him

God,

Okay sana si Carol. In fact, I can live with her forever if it's just the two of us without any family members from both sides in our home. But if I have to lose myself just to please her family members and kiss their asses just like how she wants me to be, I can't. Kung pilitin nya ko or irequire nya ko hindi maging ako para lang masatisfy ang kagustuhan nyang makisama o halubilo (kahit maging plastic na) sa family members nya, hindi nalang. I am an introvert. I have my personal space. I have my moods if I want to socialize of not. Same goes kung pano di ko sya pilitin makihalubilo sa family ko. I respect her decisions and even not try to be a pushover.

Well, maliban sa external concern na to about family, wala naman issue kay Carol as herself. Oh! Probably yung anger management nya and not taking care of her health very well. Aside from these two, okay naman si Carol.

If only we had the time to heal individually bago kami nagkabalikan, hindi sana darating sa ganito na napagod nalang.

Let Your Will Thy be done. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

My prayers…

-Rove

No comments: