Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, September 01, 2024

Trauma strikes again (??)

Should I tell her I don't like people who drink alcohol more than what they can handle?
Honestly, I don't like my loved ones to drink esp when I'm not around. I'm afraid that they might do not good things or very different when they're sober. Probably I have trauma to possible cheating when one is tipsy. 😞

Itutulog ko nalang siguro to. Ayaw ko na magisip. Baka napaparanoid lang ako. Why I think something like this now? I can connect it to other statement of the person I love.

Anj said, she doesn't want to call me padaba even in private. Baka raw marinig o malaman ng workmate nya. Then narealize ko kanina, why? Itong workmate ba may access sa phone nya? Ako ba ay isa lang sa mga jowa nya? *sigh* Ask ko nalang to pag sober na sya. Ayaw ko makipag usap sa lasing. 😐

Tsaka baka pagod lang ako kaya nakakapagisip ako ng ganito.

No comments: