Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Padaba 2nd sleepover

My padaba had 2nd sleepover last night. Nothing particular really happened. 😅 just some quick kissing and touching. No taking off clothes. 😆 we're wholesome here.

Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well. Haha! I just tried to do things but it's either my padaba slap my hand, slap my face, pinch my lips, pushed me away, or she pulled away.

Anyway, we had a quick chat. She called me 'manyakis'. Though I asked her why she said so. She said, 'It's nothing'. And she jokingly said that I should surpass what I did. Even though it's a joke, I take it seriously. Told her that next time, I won't be restraining myself anymore. Haha!

No comments: