Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Monday, September 23, 2024

Bank Debts due to fuckin’ Seataoo scam

Help me God with my financial crisis with bank CCs' cash advances due to Seataoo.

It's all my fault. Why did I trust my ex and Seataoo in the first place. 🫤 I didn't trust Seataoo but my ex that time. I can no longer tolerate being with my ex because more unfortunate events happen if I continually stay with her. It's not her fault but mine 'cause I put my trust to her which I don't usually do.

God, I can no longer trust 'investments' with anyone. Instead, I'll just invest on my own business, but not with anyone nor anything.

Now, I am on debt for 2 years. I have to minimize my spending. After my birthday on October, no more going on travels beyond 5k/month budget.

I can foresee that all of my bonus and incentives this coming ber month will just be paid on my bank debts. 😞 Very unfortunate…

No comments: