Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Monday, May 27, 2024

Relationships are complicated

Go with the flow nalang ako…
I dont wanna push anything anymore…

If I dont love Carol romantically anymore..
It doesn't matter.. I should tell her the soonest.

My new friend is only a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. Just someone to hang out with. No strings attach.

Will there be a chance to love Carol romantically again? Maybe when she starts listening to me and starts taking care of herself. You will see it from outside if you are taking care of yourself inside.

There's nothing I can do to take care of someone if she herself doesn't care about her health.

All I know now is.. I just hang out with friends/colleagues. Then when at home, play games or watch Netflix.

I should start planning my solo travel to Japan next year. 😁 Well, I should also start planning and taking care of things as I embrace my singlehood in the future. I'll stay single until I find someone I like that will like me too. 😅 Or better yet, not to love anymore. Haha.

Relationships are complicated and very tiring. It's not my cup of tea.

No comments: