Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, October 06, 2024

Relationship that doesn’t look like one

We've been in a relationship for less than 2 months now. And it's still difficult to ask her out. Her always excuse? Too lazy to go out. I don't know if this is the real reason or there's a deeper reason behind of her doesn't want to see me even atleast once a week. She even stopped saying "I love you" to me.

Anyway, let's see what will happen to our relationship, whether it will last long or not. I don't want to expect as I don't want to get hurt in the end.

I'll just make myself busy. I'll travel/go out every weekend then make myself busy with work and my furbabies during weekdays.

Kayo na po bahala God samin ng padaba ko. I love her but if there's no time for each other or I couldn't feel her love or affection anymore, I don't know till when we'll last. For now, I'll let her be. I'll stop initiating or doing efforts for now. I'll put myself first. If ever she doesn't love me anymore, I trust her that she'll tell it to me.

Let Your will thy be done.

No comments: