Goals

Personal Goals
Furbabies vaccine completion - In-progress (Target Oct 2020)
Master in Management completion in APC - In-progress (Target Nov 2021)
Master of Project Management / Master of Project and Program Management admission in UoS - Planned (Winter 2021)
PP's B&B Inn Lot - Planned (Target June 2021)

Travel Goals
Batanes, Australia, Iceland, Switzerland, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Russia

"Focus on your goals."

I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Exit Plan

After 4th monthsary, if Anj will not change how the way she treats me or our relationship, I'll stop sending flowers - fresh or dried. I'll stop sending customized cards. I'll stop initiating saying "I love you". I'll stop doing all the work. I'll start moving on. Then when I've already moved on, I'll break up with her. I don't deserve this kind of attention. I deserve someone who will give the same energy as I give. That's the kind of wife I want to have in the future. But, in case we'll break up, I'll stay single for the next long years. I'd rather have multiple flings and never commit anymore. I will not involve my heart anymore. I'm done with real dating. It's difficult to be a human being.

No comments: